TERMS OF SERVICE
Personal Use Only:
The ACTORS NET services are made available for your personal use to submit yourself to casting directors for featured work. You may not use the ACTORS NET services to sell a product or any other service. If you want to make commercial use of the ACTORS NET services, you must enter into an agreement with ACTORS NET to do so in advance. Please contact us for more information.
Disclaimer of Warranties:
The ACTORS NET disclaims any and all responsibility or liability for the accuracy, content, completeness, legality, reliability, or operability or availability of information or material displayed in the ACTORS NET services search results. ACTORS NET disclaims any responsibility for the deletion, failure to store, misdelivery, or untimely delivery of any information or material. ACTORS NET disclaims any responsibility for any harm resulting from downloading or paging any information or material on the internet through the ACTORS NET services.
The ACTORS NET services and all materials, information, products and services included in the ACTORS NET services are provided "as is," with no warranties whatsoever. ACTORS NET and its licensors expressly disclaim to the fullest extent permitted by law all express, implied, and statutory warranties, including, without limitation, the warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement of proprietary rights. ACTORS NET and its licensors disclaim any warranties regarding the security, reliability, timeliness, and performance of the ACTORS NET services. ACTORS NET and its licensors disclaim any warranties for any information or advice obtained through the ACTORS NET services. ACTORS NET and its licensors disclaim any warranties for services or goods received through or advertised on the ACTORS NET services or received through any links provided by the ACTORS NET services, as well as for any information or advice received through any links provided in the ACTORS NET services.
You understand and agree that you download or otherwise obtain material or data through the use of the ACTORS NET services at your own discretion and risk and that you will be solely responsible for any damages to your computer system or loss of data that results from the download of such material or data.
Some states or other jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so the above exclusions may not apply to you. You may also have other rights that vary from state to state and jurisdiction to jurisdiction.
Limitation of Liability:
Under no circumstances shall ACTORS NET or its licensors be liable to any user on account of that user's use or misuse of or reliance on the ACTORS NET services. Arising from any claim relating to this agreement or the subject matter hereof such limitation of liability shall apply to prevent recovery of direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, special, exemplary, and punitive damages whether such claim is based on warranty, contract, tort (including negligence), or otherwise (even if ACTORS NET or its licensors have been advised of the possibility of such damages). Such limitation of liability shall apply whether the damages arise from use or misuse of and reliance on the ACTORS NET services, from inability to use the ACTORS NET services, or from the interruption, suspension, or termination of the ACTORS NET services (including such damages incurred by third parties). This limitation shall also apply with respect to damages incurred by reason of other services or goods received through or advertised on the ACTORS NET services or received through any links provided in the ACTORS NET services, as well as by reason of any information or advice received through or advertised on the ACTORS NET services or received through any links provided in the ACTORS NET services. This limitation shall also apply, without limitation, to the costs of procurement of substitute goods or services, lost profits, or lost data. Such limitation shall further apply with respect to the performance or non-performance of the ACTORS NET services or any information or merchandise that appears on, or is linked or related in any way to, the ACTORS NET services. Such limitation shall apply notwithstanding any failure of essential purpose of any limited remedy and to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Some states or other jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or limitation of liability for incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitations and exclusions may not apply to you.
Without limiting the foregoing, under no circumstances shall ACTORS NET or its licensors be held liable for any delay or failure in performance resulting directly or indirectly from acts of nature, forces, or causes beyond its reasonable control, including, without limitation, internet failures, computer equipment failures, telecommunication equipment failures, other equipment failures, electrical power failures, strikes, labor disputes, riots, insurrections, civil disturbances, shortages of labor or materials, fires, floods, storms, explosions, acts of God, war, governmental actions, orders of domestic or foreign courts or tribunals, non-performance of third parties, or loss of or fluctuations in heat, light, or air conditioning.
These Terms of Service constitute the entire agreement between the parties with respect to the subject matter hereof and supersedes and replaces all prior or contemporaneous understandings or agreements, written or oral, regarding such subject matter. Any waiver of any provision of the Terms of Service will be effective only if in writing and signed by the Actors Net.
THE ACTORS NET PRIVACY STATEMENT
The ACTORS NET is committed to fair information practices. This commitment extends both to ensuring that we use data from our customers in an appropriate and expected manner and to educating our customers and the public generally about the appropriate use of information provided by ACTORS NET services.
This ACTORS NET Privacy Statement describes our general principles for the collection and use of information from customers and visitors to our Web site [actorspages.org]. We pledge to use information about our Web site visitors responsibly, and we will not disclose this information for commercial purposes to any person or organization outside Actors Net, other than as described herein. Please read on for more details about the ACTORS NET online privacy practices.
General Information Collection and Use Practices
Following is an overview of general information collection and use practices, as well as specific policies of particular products and services that may differ from the general policy:
• IP Addresses. ACTORS NET web site may collect technical information about your session (such as browser type, ISP, referring/exit pages, platform type, date/time stamp, number of clicks, domain name and country/state). This information is used to analyze trends, administer the site and track site usage.
• Personal Information Collected From Site Visitors. ACTORS NET web site may offer visitors the ability to register and personalize the information content displayed by Actors Net. Visitors can also sign up for newsletters and purchase products and services online. In order to complete the registration or order processes, you may be asked to provide contact information (such as name, address, e-mail address and telephone numbers), and other demographic data. If you are a minor, you may be asked to provide an authorization from a parent or guardian in order to complete the registration or order process. Finally, you may be asked to disclose personal information to us so that we can provide assistance and information to you. For example, we may collect personal information from you (such as an e-mail address, system information and problem descriptions) in order to provide online technical support and troubleshooting. The information collected from you is used by ACTORS NET and our agents to deliver the requested information content, process your orders and facilitate your relationship with us. Financial information collected from you is used only to bill you for the products and services that you have purchased. We may also use your contact information to send you information about other ACTORS NET products and services as well as promotional material that may be of interest to you from some of our marketing partners. If you do not want to receive these promotional announcements, you may opt-out when you provide us with contact information or at any time after you register by updating your preferences with each ACTORS NET service to which you are registered, listed below.
ACTORS NET - firstname.lastname@example.org
• Deleting Profiles. By accepting these terms and conditions you acknowledge that ACTORS NET reserves the right not to delete any of your information. You agree that we will save your profile, pictures, and all contact information submitted by you or any other individual or company for as long as we wish. Once uploaded on our system you have no rights to demand or sue us for not erasing your profile. Your information becomes ACTORS NET property.
• There are extraordinary cases which we may delete an account, so when you ask to do so, please send specific reason why do you want to delete an account. There will be a $10 fee for account deletion.
• Data Sharing . ACTORS NET shares the personal data collected from you with agents and contractors who use the data only on our behalf or in connection with their content relationship with Actors Net. ACTORS NET may also share information with other ACTORS NET businesses. Finally, actors page will share data as required by law, when required as a matter of public safety or policy, or as needed in connection with the transfer of other business assets. In compliance with U.S. law, ACTORS NET does not share information with any unaffiliated third parties for marketing purposes unless you expressly ask us to.
• Paging and Updating Your Personal Information . ACTORS NET provides all of its customers with reasonable opportunity to pages and update their customer profile information. If you have disclosed information to us via an online order form or application, you may pages and update this information. Our customer support department can also reasonably assist you with other requests related to data maintained by us.
• Information about ACTORS NET Subscribers . ACTORS NET subscribers can page ACTORS NET content via actorspages.org. Information about ACTORS NET subscribers and their usage of ACTORS NET via actorspages.org is maintained in a secure environment and not shared with third parties for targeted marketing purposes. ACTORS NET does not disclose any information about any subscriber's usage of actorspages.org other than to enforce the terms of our subscriber agreements or as required by law. ACTORS NET web site may make chat rooms, forums, message boards or news groups available to you. Please remember that any information that is disclosed in these areas becomes public information and you should exercise caution when disclosing personal information in these areas. Similarly, you should not disclose any information in our public forums, that you might consider confidential.
• Security. ACTORS NET has security measures in place to help prevent the loss, misuse and alteration of the information under our control.
• Changes to Our Policies. From time to time, we may use customer information for new, unanticipated uses not previously disclosed in this privacy statement. If our information practices change, we will post and highlight the policy changes, and we will provide customers with the opportunity to opt out of the new data uses.
• Contacting the Web Site. If you have any questions or concerns about Copyright, Trademarks, or Privacy please contact us by mail:
The ACTORS NET
Sha'ar Zion 34 / 7
Sha'ar Zion 34 / 7
Do not contact our support, advertisement or any other department.* The casting notices that are posted in our site are posted by the casting directors themselves, or by a third party! We don't take any responsibility for their content. Anyone can post a casting call. Please, always take caution when you go into an audition. If you're a minor, ask a parent or guardian to join you.
Website owners - If you find a casting notice that has violated your copyrights, please e-mail us immediately and we will remove it at once.